Domain Name Redemption
- Important information on all top level domains including, .com/.net/.org/.info/.biz domains etc, except for .uk and .eu/.gov.uk domains.
- Domains which are not renewed before the expiry date will immediately enter an expired phase period of 30 or 40 days, depending on the Registrar. During the Expired phase period, customers will have to pay a move-back fee of £2.99 (plus VAT) as well as the renewal fee to renew the Domain.
- After the expired phase period, which can usually last between 30 and 40 days depending on the registrar, if the Domain is still not renewed, it will enter a redemption period for another 30 days. During the Redemption period, customers will have to pay a £180 charge (plus VAT), this includes one year domain registration.
- If the Domain name is not renewed after the end of the redemption period, it will be available again to the public for registration.
- 2 year registration of a .com/.net/.org/.info/.biz domain is charged at £34.00
- Important information on all .uk Domains
- Domains which are not renewed before the expiry date will immediately enter a 90 days expired phase period. During the expired phase period, customers will have to pay a move-back fee of £2.99 (plus VAT) as well as the renewal fee to renew the Domain.
- After the 90 days expired phase period, NOMINET make the Domain available again to the public for registration.
- 2 year registration of a .co.uk domain is charged at £15.00
- 2 year registration of a .gov.uk domain is charged at £112.80
For any questions relating to Sales call + 44 (0)1449 677337 or email: email@example.com. We aim to respond in no longer than 3 working days.
Domain Renewal Policy
- kwiboo will automatically renew your domains, providing these have:
- You have requested automatic renewal for the relevant domain.
- You have valid payment details stored in your account
- Domains will by default renew for the same period that they were originally registered for. This will not apply to situations in which you have chosen to renew your domain via your control panel for a new or extended term.
- In order to avoid the expiry of any domain, kwiboo shall take payment for renewals up to 7 days in advance of the renewal date.
- kwiboo shall send an email, to confirm payments made on the day these occur.
- You acknowledge that kwiboo have the discretion to vary the renewal rates from time to time without prior direct notice to you.
- kwiboo accepts no liability for the loss of registration of any domain that has failed to be renewed due to an invalid email address provided to us or where a renewal reminder notification has been labelled as spam or junk late payments received or technical faults which are beyond our control.
- In the event that a domain is not renewed by its expiry date it shall cease to operate and shall be deemed to have been “expired”.
- kwiboo will issue a renewal reminder 30 days in advance of domain expiring.
The kwiboo complaints procedure has three stages, which will be answered in no longer than 3 days, detailed below. We aim to resolve the majority of complaints at stage one, but if you remain unhappy you may take your complaint to the second or third stage.
Please contact the kwiboo by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have outlined the problem, we will:
- Try to deal with the complaint on the spot where it is straightforward and easily resolved. We will also ensure that we investigate what led to the complaint to see whether there are any actions we can take to avoid a similar problem arising again.
- For more complex complaints, we will carry out a thorough investigation and where we have made a mistake, we will try to put it right. We will advise you of any conclusion that will be used to improve our service.
- Where we have to seek further information on a complaint we will advise you when a response can be expected, if for any reason the complaint can not be addressed within the given time period.
- Where the complaint is about something outside our control, we will advise how the issue can best be taken up and with whom if we can.
- If you are unhappy with the response you have received at stage one, you can go to the next stage of the complaints procedure and refer your complaint to the relevant senior manager. In order to ensure that your complaint is now dealt with at stage two please clearly mark it as a ”Stage Two Complaint”.
- A senior manager will then investigate your complaint and aim to give you a response within 20 working days.
- If you are still not happy with the response you have received, you can ask for your complaint to be dealt with by the kwiboo Management Team and CEO. Your complaint will be heard at the first available time and we will aim to give you a response within 20 working days. Again, please ensure that you highlight this as a “Stage Three Complaint’.
For abuse complaints please email email@example.com. We aim to respond in no longer than 3 working days.
Early Termination / Domain Transfer
Customer acknowledges that the amount of the fee for Services is based on Customer’s agreement to pay the fee for the entire Initial Term, or Renewal Term, as applicable.
There is no additional charge to transfer a domain to another registrar if all term payments are up to date.