kwiboo is an established and highly trusted Enterprise Hosting provider for all levels of business, from SME’s to high-traffic global e-commerce companies and blue-chip organisations.
As a business that has grown on its track record and reputation for service delivery, we appreciate that secure, reliable hosting provision is the cornerstone of our business – and that of our clients. We are highly aware that in choosing kwiboo for your Physical Hosting you are entrusting us with the very core of your business. That’s why we ensure absolute security alongside continuous uptime and availability by providing our clients with UK-based 24/7 service management, dedicated datacentres and powerful virtualisation architecture and technology.
Enterprise Hosting Locations
Carrier class capabilities… kwiboo has undertaken extensive research, development and investment to be a global leader in managed hosting services. We are able to offer dedicated, co-located or virtualised servers through our geographically positioned datacentres across three continents, providing carrier class capabilities, optimum security and high-speed Internet access through sites in the UK, USA, Canada and South Africa.
Data Backup and Recovery
When plan B isn’t an option… However you store your organisation’s information, data continuity is paramount in enterprise hosted services. kwiboo’s comprehensive data recovery strategy ensures that appropriate backups are taken and safeguarded in secure offsite locations to protect against data loss, working well in excess of ISO requirements.
Client data requirements vary and kwiboo is able to implement a backup strategy to suit any requirement, from Microsoft SQL Server database replication to database mirroring and failover.
Expecting the unexpected… Recent history has proven that power failures and natural disasters are not the only thing that businesses are required to protect their digital assets from, with the events of September 11, 2001 demonstrating the scale of data loss from centralised operations in a single location, underlining the requirement to have a robust disaster recovery plan.
In terms of business continuity, the answer to business affecting incidents is the management of business critical data in two separate locations; this has been vastly simplified by modern SAN replication and database mirroring technology.
Enterprise Hosting Platform
Security with flexibility…kwiboo’s primary hosting operations are based across three exceptional data centre facilities within the United Kingdom. kwiboo only use datacentres that are completely secure, with a fully redundant network and comprehensive uninterruptible power supply (UPS) that can withstand a significant power outage.
kwiboo rents secure racks, with the ISP being responsible for the supply of power and connectivity to the rack and everything within the rack supplied and managed by kwiboo.This dedicated hosting model enables the flexible configuration and deployment of client specific environments with the agility to respond quickly and effectively to business change.
kwiboo UK Datacentre Specification
kwiboo’s primary UK datacentre has the following specification:
- ISO 27001 certified data centre
- 2 megawatt on-site substation
- Diverse power feeds to substation
- Dual AKSA 1.6 megawatt generator connected via C&N ATS systems
- 40 Hours of Fuel stored on-site with a contract to supply
- Two main fibre duct points into building and ducts to adjacent Datacentre
- N+1 PowerWave UPS system
- N+1 Airedale Air Handling system
- 22°C +/- 2°C data floor temperature
- Dual 16 Amp feed per 19″ equipment rack
- 24×7 secure entry via swipe card system, with 6-layer entry
- Datacentre located inside its own secure compound, with 3-metre fencing and electric entry, including anti-tailgate systems
- NOC engineers available 24×7 for remote hands service
- Engineer build rooms
- 430mm raised heavy duty flooring
- 20GBit resilient Ethernet ring available to all customers, linking adjacent Datacentres 1, 2, 3 & remote Milton Keynes to London Docklands facilities, with 50ms self-healing capacity
- 19″ Locked Rack Cabinets.
- Secure cages from 350 sq ft available with or without racks
If you need further information on Enterprise hosting, please call kwiboo on 01449 677 337.